Thanks for the deposit!
You've decided to add a Manzanita to your stable. But before that happens, you'll need to provide some information so that your new bike will fit and ride well.
The links below take you to some Google forms, where you'll input your body and favorite bike dimensions. If you've recently had a professional bike fit, good news, you can likely copy those numbers into the forms.
If you're unsure about your bike fit, a promising and affordable alternative to a traditional bike fit is My Velo Fit. I can't vouch for it yet, as I haven't tested it, but it's an option to consider.
- Body dimensions form - You'll need a friend to help you accurately measure your body.
- Bike dimensions form - Measure the bike you're currently most comfortable on.
- Hardtail questionnaire - You only need to fill this form out if you're ordering a hardtail.
All frames include a single color powder coat in the base price. My painter then paints on the graphics and applies a clear coat over everything. This method offers a durable and beautiful finish.
But you don’t have to go with a powder coat. This is a custom bike after all. Continue reading to learn about the other finish options.
- Powder coating is a durable finish with a wide variety of color choices.
- If you plan to use a carbon fork, note that carbon cannot be powder coated. To color match the frame and carbon fork, you can go with liquid paint or cerakote (see below).
- Refer to Prismatic Powder's website to choose a color for your frame. The illusion series powders are very nice.
- Refer to the RAL Color Chart to choose you color for the graphics. When in doubt, consider white, black, or metallic silver.
- Liquid paint offers the most color and design options and the highest quality showroom finish.
- The cost for liquid paint starts at $200 for frames and $125 for forks.
- Refer to the RAL Color Chart to choose your frame and graphics colors.
- Cerakoting is the most durable option but has a more limited color palette.
- The cost for cerakote starts at $200 for frames and $125 for forks.
- Refer to the Cerakote website for color options.
- Refer to the RAL Color Chart to choose your color for the graphics. When in doubt, consider white, black, or metallic silver.
Let me know if you get overwhelmed choosing a paint scheme. I can help you narrow down the options.
You can also get other parts painted if you're going for that complete look. The Manzanita head tube badge and stem are common items that customers like to match their color scheme. Let me know what else you'd like to have painted and I can provide a quote.