The versatile adventure machine
Your Manzanita gravel bike will be designed and built for you. The fit, geometry, and tubing selection will be tuned for your weight, riding style, and frame size.
And if you want to take it bikepacking, you can request mounts for a custom, bolt-on frame bag, extra water bottles, and a rear rack.
Starting at $2,000
- Custom tubing selection, including custom bent chainstays and seatstays
- 700x55 max tire clearance
- 142x12 rear dropout spacing
- 68mm English threaded bottom bracket
- 47mm chainline
- 42t max chainring
- Flat or IS brake mount
- 160mm max rear rotor size
- 27.2mm seat post diameter
- Externally routed brake and derailleur lines
- Mounts for two water bottles inside the frame
- Single color powdercoat with contrasting graphics
What's included with the frame
- Paragon Machine Works aluminum bolt-on axle
- Wolftooth seat post collar
- Bolt-on frame bag mounts: $30
- Extra water bottle mounts: $25
- Fender mounts: $50
- Rack mounts: $50
- Internal dropper post routing: $50
- Custom wet paint design or cerakote: $200 and up
You can opt for a Manzanita steel fork for $599 or a carbon fork.
Steel forks use straight steerer tubes and more flexible fork blades for a little more front-end compliance. We can customize the fork offset to optimize the handling. The fork can also accommodate a 180mm rotor. It comes with an IS brake mount for running a post mount brake. Flat mount brakes are currently not an option for steel forks.
Carbon forks weigh less. That's their real advantage. Otherwise, all carbon forks are limited to 160mm rotors and flat mount brakes. Carbon forks cannot be powder coated.
Steel fork optional extras
- 3-pack mounts on fork blades: $50
- Fender mounts: $25
- Rack mounts (per pair): $25