Find yourself on lost roads.
Whether for touring, randonneuring, commuting, gravel riding, bikepacking, or just getting lost in the woods, this is a bike that is comfortable on all roads.
Starting at $1899 for frames and $499 for custom steel forks.
Ready to have a Manzanita all-road bike in your life? Contact me to get started.
- Custom blend of double-butted steel tubes
- QR x 130, QR x 135, or 12 x 142 rear axle spacing
- 26″, 650b, or 700c wheel size
- Rim or disc brake mounts
- Mounts for 2 water bottle cages
- External derailleur and brake line routing
- Custom bent seat stays
- Head tube sized for application
- 68 mm or 73 mm English threaded bottom bracket shell
- 27.2 mm diameter seat post
- Mounts for a bottle cage under the down tube
- Sliding dropouts for singlespeed or Rohloff rear hubs
- Mounts for a custom bolt-on frame bag or top tube bag
- Rear rack mounts
- Fender mounts
- Ports for internally routed dynamo wiring or Shimano Di2
- Port for internally routed dropper post