Smooth is fast
Manzanita all-road bikes are great machines for all-day road adventures where pavement quality varies and dirt roads are part of the fun. Running wide, supple tires smoothes out the ride to reduce the vibrations that rob you of speed.
All-road bikes are wonderful companions for randonneuring events and light touring. Your Manzanita can be optimized for carrying weight on the fork, where it will have less impact on how your bike handles.
Your frame will be fully custom. The fit, geometry, and tubing selection will be tuned for your weight, riding style, and frame size.
Starting at $2,199
- Custom tubing selection, including custom bent chainstays and seatstays
- 700x38 or 650bx42 max tire clearance
- 142x12 rear dropout spacing
- 68mm English threaded bottom bracket
- 1x and 2x compatible
- Flat or IS brake mount
- 27.2mm seat post diameter
- Externally routed brake and derailleur lines
- Mounts for two water bottles inside the frame
- Single color powdercoat with contrasting graphics
What's included with the frame
- Wolftooth aluminum bolt-on rear axle
- Wolftooth seat post collar
- Bolt-on frame bag mounts: $30
- Extra water bottle mounts: $25
- Fender mounts: $50
- Rack mounts: $50
- Rim brakes and QR dropouts instead of disc brakes: $0
- Custom wet paint or cerakote: $200 and up
You can opt for a Manzanita steel fork for $599 or a carbon fork.
Steel forks use straight steerer tubes and more flexible fork blades for a little more front-end compliance. We can customize the fork offset to optimize the handling. The fork can also accommodate a 180mm rotor. It comes with an IS brake mount for running a post mount brake. Flat mount brakes are currently not an option for steel forks.
Carbon forks weigh less. That's their real advantage. Otherwise, all carbon forks are limited to 160mm rotors and flat mount brakes. Carbon forks cannot be powder coated.
Steel fork optional extras
- 3-pack mounts on fork blades: $50
- Fender mounts: $25
- Rack mounts (per pair): $25